What we do

New supplies / connections

If you would like a new connection from the network main (generally located in the road) to a new building, we can install the water pipe and certifiy it to bi-law standard to enable that connection to take place.

Please note the actual connection to the network main must be carried out by the network water supplier themselves, this can be discussed at appointment time. Generally, a visit by us to your proposed site is the best way to get an estimate for this work.

For more information about new supplies/connections, click here to contact us. Alternatively call or email us on 01865 876377 - info@talboysutilities.co.uk

Contact Us for more info on New supplies / connections
Your Name
Your name
Your email address, so we can get back to you
Or if you would rather a phone call, tell us your number
What would you like to say to us?